The Scripturverse is the second universe created, illustrated and released by Greyson Arnold.
Biblical legends awaken in our time unaware of how they arrived but each with a new chance at redemption and a better life than they lived. However, each character has a personal agenda and ambition they will stop at nothing to seek out.
- whats stage 1 about
- whats stage 2 about
- The twenty-one characters in the Scripturverse are all originated from the historical figures taken from the Bible. Each character feels their story must be overdue, some of them have lived thousands of years and others died as an escape from their problems. Now, despite the life they left behind, a new chance is given to all of them.
- John is a depressed sage after centuries of empty searching for meaning to justify his lifetime
- Solomon is a host for an unparalleled mind struggling to live at peace
- Samson is a war-torn warrior now blind after a life of lawlessness and causing destruction
- Joshua is a black guy secondary to Moses
- Elijah is a prophet whose prim character conflicted with a world of mess and danger
- David is a once-golden hero whose status was lost after commiting a dark crime
- Ruth is
- Joseph is
- Noah is
- Moses is
- Cain is
- Goliath is
- Haman is
- Jezebel is
- Barabbas is
- Pilate is
- Delilah is
- Jonah is
- Saul is
- Pharaoh is
- Esther is
- In 2014, Greyson, only 14 years old, wrote a 75,000 word book titled The 'Tree of Shadows about a trio of teenagers whose vacation is interupted when Cain, a bald and immortal agent for himself not unlike the ultimate version, steals the Tree of Life and ressurects his brother Abel. Obviously, this was the early idea for Shadow of Death after many, many changes were made.